The meeting addresses young members of the EADMFR in specialisation training, MSc- or PhD-programs in the field of DentoMaxilloFacial Radiology. 30 Juniors will be selected according to the below mentioned criteria.
- 150 EUR for EADMFR members (if you share room), including registration to the meeting, accommodation, coffee break, lunch and special events.
- 250 EUR if you prefer a single room, including registration to the meeting, accommodation, coffee break, lunch and special events.
The full applications must be send via the online application form no later than October 15th, 2018.
To be considered for the Junior meeting the applicant must
- be a member of the EADMFR in 2018 for application and in 2019 when participating in the meeting
- be in specialist or comparable training or in MSc-, PhD-studies or otherwise actively engaged in research of DentoMaxilloFacial Radiology
- have a degree in dentistry or in another scientific discipline related to interpretation of DentoMaxilloFacial Radiology
- have good knowledge in English (all lectures will be given in English)
- be able to present a scientific abstract during the Junior Meeting
- send in the application form and submit all required documents no later than October 15th, 2018 via the online Application Form
- not have participated in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th Junior Meeting (earlier accepted applicants for previous meetings that were not able to participate due to illness etc. can apply)
The application (in English) should include the following details
- Name, address, date of birth, current place of work, and position
- Full curriculum vitae with a list of publications including a photograph (portrait)
- Letter from the head of the department/section (or equivalent) that verifies the applicant’s status is according to (B)
- A brief letter that explains why you would like to attend the Junior meeting and what benefit you hope to get by attending the meeting
- An abstract for a short presentation (5 minutes) of a research project the applicant is part of or of his/her specialist training program.
- One participants will be selected to report about the upcoming Junior Meeting during the next ECDMFR in Jerusalem, Israel in 2020.
Review & Selection Process
The selection procedure will be performed by members of the junior committee
When the criteria (1) – (7) are fulfilled the selection committee will:
- Evaluate the content of the abstract, CV and letter of intent and recommendation.
- The aim is to accept participants from as many different countries as possible;
- this means that if members from more than 30 countries apply, a country with several applicants might only have one accepted participant.
- If members from less than 30 different countries apply, a second participant from each country will be considered according to criteria (1) – (7) until 30 are selected.
- The applicants for the Junior Meeting will be contacted individually after the evaluation process.